First National Bank of Gillette NMLS # 472222
Buying or refinancing a home is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. You want to make sure you choose the right financing. Our Home Loan Specialists can tailor a financing package that best fits your needs and circumstances. The benefit to doing business with First National Bank is that we do all of our own underwriting and processing. This creates a smoother, quicker transaction. Most of our loan decisions are made within minutes!
At First National Bank, we offer fixed and adjustable rate home mortgage loans at very attractive rates, with features and terms to fit your individual needs. To apply for one of our great home loans, or to check our rates, simply stop in or call one of our Home Loan Specialists at 307-686-3330 (or e-mail us at email@example.com) and set up an appointment.
Home Equity LIne of Credit
What can a First National Premium Home Equity Line of Credit do for you? Just about anything! Your Premium Line can be used for home improvements, college tuition, buying that new car, or paying off high interest debt, you name it. Convenient? You bet – with Premium Line checks, you’ll be able to write yourself a loan anytime, anywhere.
Also, you may be able to take advantage of one of the great tax benefits for homeowners with your Premium Line. The interest on your Premium Line, unlike credit cards and other personal loans, may be fully tax deductible (consult your tax advisor regarding interest deductibility).
Fixed Rate Mortgage (Home) Loans
- USDA, FHA, VA, Conventional, 1-4 Family financing available for 10, 15, 20 and 30 year terms
- Fixed principal and interest payments
- We will provide valuable loan cost comparisons to help you make an educated decision on your loan type and term
- Cash-out refinancing available – quick turn-around times!
Guaranteed Rural Housing
- 102% financing based on appraised value. If appraisal value exceeds sales price, borrower can finance closing costs.
- No monthly mortgage insurance, 1-time guarantee fee of 2% that can finance above the appraised value.
- No asset requirements.
- No first time homebuyer restrictions and no purchase price limitations!
- No minimum cash contribution from borrower and it’s even possible to get your earnest money back at closing!
- 6% seller concessions and 100% gifting is allowed
- Borrower(s) must be a U.S. citizen, a U.S. non-citizen national or a qualified alien
- Must have an adjusted household income that is within Rural Development guidelines based on the
- number of persons who will occupy the house
- Property must be a primary residence
- Property must be located in an eligible area
First-time Homebuyer Program through Wyoming Community Development Corp
- Down payment assistance available from WCDA
- Below market rates for 30 year mortgages
- 5 acres max
- Must have an adjusted household income that is within WCDA guidelines based on the number of persons who will occupy the house
- Certain purchase price limitations apply depending on the county where you will purchase your home – most counties $236,000
- Enables you to tap the equity in your existing home to provide funds for the down payment on your new home
- Financing available for conventional (“stick-built”) homes
Loans available for new additions and other large home improvements